Life can be fast-paced. It seems like summer just started, but here we are now, back at school for the fall semester already. It’s important to slow down, step away, and not let the whirlwind of responsibilities, assignments, and deadlines weigh you down. That’s where music comes in.
We are excited to bring you our monthly guest mix series Escape to Everest, the perfect getaway from all that life will hurl at you.
For our first installment this month we have Win & Woo, a collective creative effort from Chicago, IL. Comprised of Nick Winholt & Austin Woo, the two friends draw inspiration from those who create music that can withstand the test of time and always push the limits of their creativity.
Starting in 2014, they have released a wide array of successful remixes accumulating over 5 million plays on Soundcloud and millions more across Youtube channels. Their unique blend of heavy melodies & driving basslines has set them apart from anyone else. Having two #1’s and multiple top 5’s on the popular music chart The Hype Machine; The duo show no signs of slowing down as they continue to build their timeless sound.
“It’s an hour long compilation of our favorite tunes both old and new right now. It hits so many different types of music from around the world that we like to get down to so it’s really fun to move through. Whether you’re in the library studying or trying to turn up on a Tuesday throw this on and let the fun begin.”
So sit back, kick up your feet, and let the music take you on an Escape to Everest.
- Oliver Heldens & Shaun Frank Ft. Delaney Jane - Shades of Grey (Win & Woo X Kiso Remix)
- Dada Life - One Last Night On Earth (Speaker Of The House Remix)
- Calvin Harris & Disciples - How Deep Is Your Love (Extended Mix)
- Nora En Pure - Saltwater (2015 Rework)
- Cheat Code - Visions (Boehm Remix)
- EVVY - Swing (Win & Woo Remix)
- Format: B - Chunky (Original Mix)
- Ida Corr vs Fedde Le Grand - Let Me Think About It (Extended Mix)
- Lil Kleine & Ronnie Flex - Drank & Drugs (Praia del Sol Festival Remix)
- RUFUS - You Were Right (Nora En Pure Remix)
- Pretty Ricky - Grind With Me (SNBRN Remix)
- The Chainsmokers - Let You Go (The Golden Pony Remix)
- XY&O - Lights On (Duplex Sound Remix)
- Phoebe Ryan - Mine (Win & Woo Remix)
- Alison Wonderland ft. Wayne Coyne - U Don’t Know (Jenaux Remix)
- Going Deeper & Xandl - We Got It (Original Mix)
- Fills - Better Off (Feat. Josh Roa & Bishop)
- Bobby Green - Changing Me (Feat. Sean Michael Murray)
- Colleen D’Agostino feat. Deadmau5 - Stay (Original Mix)
- Phoebe Ryan/R. Kelly/Miguel - Ignition/Do You (Win & Woo Remix)