Welcome to our blog! Ask anyone around the Yik Yak HQ how excited they are about this and they’ll probably break out into song and dance.
This past year has been an incredible journey for us and we are so excited to see what the coming year will hold. Yik Yak has grown from two guys with an idea to a team of 26 developers, designers, marketers, and community managers all working together like a well-oiled machine. Of course, none of this would be possible without our awesome users who are constantly helping their communities blossom.
Here’s a look back at some of our proudest moments from 2014:
- Growing our herd from 2 to 26 people
- Design overhaul for Android and iOS apps
- Embarking on our first college campus tour (complete with rideable, mechanical Yak!)
- Celebrating our 1-year Anniversary
- Watching new communities emerge and flourish on nearly every college campus in America
We’ll continue to share product and technical updates, news articles, announcements, and other fun content on our blog. So make sure to check back soon to see what’s new.
In the meantime, keep it funky and ride the yak!